Position Applied for:
Are you legally entitled to work in the United States?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or subjected to deferred adjudication on a felony charge?
If your answer is "Yes," explain in concise detail on a separate page, giving dates and nature of the offense, name and location of the court, and disposition of the case(s). A conviction may not disqualify you, but a false statement will.
Are you willing to work hours other than 8-5?
What days are you unable to work?
Current Driver's License #:
Geographic preference. (Be specific to city/area. If no preference, write "statewide.")
High School Graduate or GED?
If yes, name and location of high school or GED institute:
Did you graduate?
Please list all licenses or certifications that you own.
Issued by/Location of issuing authority (State or other authority) (City & State)
Special Training/Skills/Qualifications: List all job related training or skills you possess and machines or office equipment you can use, such as calculators, printing or graphics equipment, computer equipment, types of software and hardware.
Do you speak a language other than English?
If yes, what language(s) do you speak?
Do you write in a language other than English?
If yes, which language(s)
A copy of a report of separation from the Armed Services may be required.
Are you a veteran?
If yes, list type of discharge:
Dates of Service (From/To):
1. Include ALL employment. Begin with your current or last position and work back to your first. Employment history should include each position held, even those with the same employer.
2. EMPLOYER ADDRESSES MUST BE COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESSES, INCLUDING ZIP CODE.
3. Answer all questions and completely summarize your experience including technical and managerial responsibilities and any special training, skills and qualifications for each position you have held.
Employer’s Telephone No.:
Summary of experience including special training/skills/qualifications you have used in the performance of this job:
Reason for Leaving:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS CAREFULLY AND INDICATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE BY DOING CLICK ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON.
1. I certify that all the information provided by me in connection with my application, whether on this document or not, is true and complete, and I understand that any misstatement, falsification, or omission of information may be grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination.
2. I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.
3. I understand that the State of Texas requires all males who are 18 through 25 and required to register with the Selective Service, to present either proof of registration or exemption from registration upon hire.
4. I understand that SecuSmart Solutions, LLC will check with the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Federal Bureau of Investigation or other organizations, for any criminal history in accordance with applicable statutes.
5. I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application, and I release all such parties from all liability from any damages which may result from furnishing such information to you.
Please write the following word before submit
Don't be fooled, hire a licensed company
Your facility is under our insurance umbrella while our technicians do their jobs.
Please enter your name and phone number